I am a Certified Canadian Counsellor and Canadian Registered Art Therapist working in private practice in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada since 2009.
You have within you what you need to grow! I can guide you to ease your suffering and psychological pain. Through trauma-informed approaches, structured creative exploration, and dream work we can tap into your inner resources. I can support you to:
- establish an internal sense of safety
- manage and reduce stress
- self-regulate and find inner balance
- express your experience in creative and meaningful ways
- develop your strengths and resilience
- move forward with renewed clarity and inspiration
I work with adults, adolescents, couples, and children. I have worked successfully with:
- trauma and PTSD
- depression and anxiety
- eating disorders and body image issues
- self esteem, identity, gender and career issues
- divorce, illness, and other major life transitions
- couples therapy
- preparation and post-integration of shamanic and/or medicine journeys
I am also a clinical supervisor, educator, and facilitator. I have taught at several universities at the undergraduate and graduate levels. I regularly provide trainings for educators, mental health capacity workers, and other helping professionals. I provide creative retreats, seminars, classes, and groups.
I am pleased to offer a 20 minute complimentary phone/virtual consultation to help you decide if I am the right therapist for you.
Please see my fees.
For services, please call or text: (780) 399- 4773.