I believe that we have within us what we need to grow. Through mindfulness practices, structured creative exploration, and dream work we can tap into our inner resources. I can support you to:
- establish an internal sense of safety
- manage and reduce stress
- self-regulate and find inner balance
- express your experience in creative and meaningful ways
- develop your strengths and resilience
- move forward with renewed clarity and inspiration
I work with adults and children. I have worked successfully with:
- trauma and PTSD
- depression and anxiety
- eating disorders and body image issues
- self esteem, identity, and career issues
- divorce, illness, unemployment and other major life transitions
See my fees.
I am also a clinical supervisor, educator, and facilitator. I am a regular faculty in the Masters of Psychotherapy and Spirituality Program at St. Stephen’s College in Edmonton, Alberta and am the past Associate Chair of Art Therapy. I regularly provide trainings for educators, mental health capacity workers, and other helping professionals. I provide creative retreats, seminars, classes, and groups.
My home studio is just south of Whyte Avenue and Bonnie Doon. I am directly on the 151 King Edward Park Bus Route, and 5 blocks away from the 4 Capilano/ University route.
Finding the right therapist for you is crucial to your healing journey. I would love to hear from you!
(780) 399- 4773.